- Free admission on one occasion to each of the temporary exhibitions and special exhibitions organized by the museum (exclusions apply to some exhibitions) during the period of membership (one year).
- A 5% discount on purchases of 1,000 yen or more (including tax) at the museum shop (permanent shop on the second floor only). Excludes shops set up specially for exhibitions. A membership card must be shown to receive the discount.
Please see the following for details about membership.
Membership System (Terms)
Information required by Act on Specified Commercial Transactions
Annual membership fees
- Individual members: 6,000 yen (including tax);
- Joint members: 11,000 yen (including tax)
* Unless prescribed withdrawal procedures are performed at least three months prior to the membership period expiration date, members will be deemed to have agreed to the automatic one-year renewal of membership after the membership period expiration date, and the membership period will automatically be renewed for one-year.
* Two people can sign up for a joint membership, in which one person acts as the representative and the other acts as a companion. Both the representative and the companion receive free admission on one occasion to each of the Museum’s exhibitions and special exhibitions. (Free admission may not be granted to some exhibitions.)
How to sign up
You can sign up to become a member at the Nakanoshima Museum of Art, Osaka ticket site. Click the sign up button below to go to our ticket site.
Please refer to the following for answers to questions and other information about membership.
FAQ (museum ticket site)
Inquiries (museum ticket site)