The Nakanoshima Museum of Art, Osaka works with specialized institutions to plan and implement programs that enhance visitors’ enjoyment of art and design and help to expand the imagination.
- Rather than passively accepting the information presented, our programs enable both children and adults alike to discover, learn, and gain joy from art and design works.
- Using the museum as a platform, specialists in a range of fields come together to share ideas and join forces to expand the potential for learning at the museum.
- We actively encourage visits by school groups to nurture children’s senses and to make children feel welcome in museums.
NAKKA Kids Worksheets
The NAKKA Guide (guide for visits to the museum) and Exhibition Worksheets (guides for individual exhibitions) can be downloaded from the links below. Please feel free to use them on visits to the museum.
* All rights reserved. Reproduction and appropriation are not permitted.
* Guide and worksheets include copyrighted content. They are not licensed for uses other than visits to the museum.
Worksheets for past exhibitions