The museum is celebrating its first anniversary on February 2, 2023. In celebration of this milestone, it is holding a survey campaign targeting museum visitors.
Survey period: December 27, 2022 – February 28, 2023
Location of survey: Near the fourth-floor restrooms
The museum will present wonderful prizes by lottery to visitors who participate in the paper-based survey.
· One couple will receive a dinner for two at Musée KARATO (a 30,000-yen value).
· Ten respondents will receive an official, specially bound catalogue of the exhibition Toulouse-Lautrec and Mucha—Ten years in Paris (an 8,000-yen value).
· Thirty-three respondents will receive original merchandise from the exhibition Toulouse-Lautrec and Mucha—Ten years in Paris (a 1,000-yen value).
Please consider taking this opportunity to visit the museum and participate in the survey.
* The survey applies to visitors of the exhibitions Toulouse-Lautrec and Mucha—Ten years in Paris, Into the Unknown World—GUTAI: Differentiation and Integration, and Japanese Paintings of Modern Osaka, which opens on January 21, 2023.
* The survey does not apply to visitors to the exhibition Into the Unknown World—GUTAI: Differentiation and Integration being held at the National Museum of Art, Osaka.
* The survey applies to people visiting these exhibitions during the period indicated above.
* The odds of winning prizes are not affected by how many times a visitor takes the survey.